Dependency Management Got Awesome CommonJS and AMD Compliant dependency loader for modern web apps
Accouncing Inject 0.4.2
08 April 2013 • By: Matt Powell
Get this release over at the downloads page
0.4.2 is a library upgrade and bug fix release. This release improves stability, performance, and security. It also includes updates to the build system and testing infrastructure.
- No new features
- Inject was converted to Grunt.js for build tasks. The new system doesn’t rely on a custom makefile or tasks anymore. The build-from-source how-to was updated with the latest instructions.
- The AMD JS Tests are now converted to a system similar to the CommonJS compliance tests. This reduces total test execution time, and allows all tests to be ran in a single framework.
- Travis-CI runs are more stable as a result of the conversion to Grunt and the new AMD tests.
Tickets From This Release
- #240 Bug fix for undefined/null return value of Executor.getCurrentExecutingAMD
- #245 undefined/null return value of Executor.getCurrentExecutingAMD
- #239 Convert AMDJS Unit Tests to New Format
- #219 Travis CI Failing in Master for Unknown Reason
- #218 Upgrade Link.JS to Latest Version
- #216 Issues parsing coffee-script.js and xregexp-all.js
- #203 easyXDM Upgrade
- #158 Upgrade Class.js to Fiber.js
We welcome feedback and discussion on all news items on our Google Groups Mailing List