Inject 0.7.0 Released
26 June 2014 • By: Jakob Heuser
Get this release over at the downloads page
Inject 0.7.0 is a continuation of our project simplification, and comes with significant changes around the configuration APIs.
Backwards Compatibility Concerns
The following API methods were removed or replaced:
- Inject.clearCache has been replaced with simply calling Inject.reset
- Inject.disableGlobalAMD has been simplified to Inject.disableAMD
- Inject.enableDebug was replaced with a clear debugging method, Inject.enableSourceUrls
- Inject.setUseSuffix was replaced with Inject.enableSuffixes
- Create Context: If you need a second copy of Inject, you can call Inject.createContext(). This will return a new Inject instance that can have its own module root, own rules, and own AMD settings. Details on this API can be found at the Inject.createContext API page.
- Fixed an issue where define() might pick up an array immediately following the opening factory function
- Improved stacktrace-js integration
- Cleaned up iframe code which was not getting an absolute position
- Can now call define() without a base URL set via Inject.setModuleRoot